KL’s Real Estate practice includes a broad range of experience, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, work-outs and restructurings, land assemblage, development, investments by foreign and domestic individuals and institutions as well as pension funds, sale-leasebacks, commercial leasing including offices, shopping centers, retail, lofts and industrial properties, brokerage law, cooperative and condominiums, partnerships, joint ventures, syndications, and all types of contractual arrangements, such as construction and architectural contracts.
We advise and represent clients in all phases of the acquisition, development, construction, use and leasing of real property.
- Structuring innovative project financing
- The formation of limited partnerships, limited liability companies and joint ventures
- Ongoing representation of owners of commercial properties and cooperative and condominium boards
- Leasing of commercial, retail, industrial and residential real estate
- Negotiation, drafting and administration of construction contracts
- All aspects of hotel and motel construction, ownership and operation.